Are you ready!? Week 1 of My Favorite Things giveaway is HERE!!! I can’t tell you how excited I am about this!!!
Ok ok!!! I just want to get right to it!!
– e.l.f. 14 piece nail polish set, colors included: Bubble Gum Pink, Lilac, Smoky Brown, Nude, Pot of Gold, Enchanted, Mod Mauve, Purple Dream, Liquid Metal, Green Machine, Cherry Bomb, Red-y or Not, Midnight Mystery, and Enchanted
I love nail polish! I have a huge tub full of nail polish, I also LOVE painting my nails! It’s relaxing, I use it as my me time, I like to draw designs on my nails, right now my nails are Christmas green and I have snowflakes drawn on, and with silver glitter I made it look like snow is falling!! I just get soo happy when I see them! I get a lot of my inspiration from Pinterest – you can see my nail polish/design board here! So it was obvious to me that I had to include nail polish in week 1!
– 2 Totally Rad Scarves: Floral, Aztec
I just can’t get enough of scarves!! I have two hangers full!! They pair so perfectly with any outfit. At almost every shoot you will catch me sporting one of my favorite scarves! If you want to try a few new ways to tie your scarf, check out this website, they have soo many different ways!
– 2 Bracelets from With Love, Aubrey: Delicate Red Round Stone and Silver Glass Seed Beaded bracelet and a Turquoise Round Stone Bracelet with Gold Flounder Fish Toggle Clasp
It’s no secret that jewelry is one of my FAVORITE accessories, so how could I leave it out!? Truth: The first time I ever wore jewelry I felt like I was wearing a huge sign that said “Look at me!! I look ridiculous!” because that was how foreign it all felt, but I got compliments on everything, and the rest is.. as they say, history ;) If you don’t usually wear jewelry, but you have been wanting to start, these bracelets are perfect! They are so cute and they are hand made, which is awesome!!
– iPhone 5/5s case: Agent 18 Gold & White Chevron
I have loved the iPhone since the very first time I saw it which was about 5 months before it even came out waay back in 2007 Apple had me with the picture of their clown fish wallpaper (do you remember that one?)! I was hooked! I also love pretty cases, gold and white is my favorite color combo lately, and Agent 18 has been my go to for cases the last few years!
So there you go!!! How excited are you!? Are you ready to hear how to enter!?
‘Like’ Green Anchor Photo on FB (you can click here to go right to our FB page), then comment on this post letting me know you did so (and what your name is on FB) and answer this fun Christmas question;
What is your favorite Christmas tradition!? One of your favorites from when you were growing up, or one you started with your own family.
One of my favorite Christmas traditions was decorating the house/tree with my mom! She is where I learned my love for Christmas! We would hang decorations that have been around for YEARS, and it shows, but they are some of my favorite! We would put on our favorite Christmas movie and just go to town!
You can also earn 2 bonus entries!! These entries are not required, but won’t be accepted without the required entry.
1. Sharing about this giveaway on FB – but make sure to ‘tag’ Green Anchor Photo so I know you posted!
2. Follow me on instagram @aubreyjeanne and share my image about the giveaway with the hashtag #gapmyfavoritethings and tag me in your post so I know you posted! (If your profile is private, I won’t be able to see that you posted, so make sure that your profile isn’t set to private)
I will pick the winner on Saturday Dec. 7th!! I can’t wait y’all!!!